Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Trends for this summer

Hey everyone! Late night blogging! Severe Weather delayed my photo taking but here it is! Today's or should i say "tonight's" post is a bit short! I am bringing you quick summer trends of mine from my closet personally! Kind of like my "summer favorites." Enjoy!



Top - Forever 21
Skirt - Forever 21
Satchel - Goodwill
Sunglasses - Forever 21
Shoes - Converse (Journey's)




Top - Forever 21
Skirt - Forever 21
Bandeau Top - Friend
Sandals - JCP
Spiked Bracelet - H&M
Other Bracelets - Lil Moshii's Boutique


Eyeshadow - L.A. Colors
Lipstick - Maybelline. 160 Fifth Avenue Fuchsia


I also did a quick little fashion photo shoot when I saw the beautiful distorted rainbow on the wall. I just threw on a cute summer outfit and a great bright summer lipstick.



 Ombre Light-Denim Sleeveless Top - Forever 21
Floral Harem Pants - Forever 21
Lipstick - Maybelline (Fifth Avenue Fuchsia)

 
♡ Fashionbyhayley
Twitter/IG: @fashionbyhayley
www.facebook.com/fashionbyhayley
www.youtube.com/fashionbyhayley  



No comments:

Post a Comment