1. Top - TOPSHOP Tie-Back Cami - $26
A top is a must have of course! Don't be afraid to look cute as well while going to the beach!
2. Bottoms - Distressed Mid to High Waisted Shorts - $24
Shorts over pants, am i right?!
3. Bathing Suit - Poppy Flamingo Fing - $89
If you wanna get wet and have some fun in the sun, make sure you bring a bathing suit along!
4. Camera - Fuji Film Instax Mini 8 - $97
Take some photos and keep some memories with you!
5. Sandals - Spendid Caddie Sandals - $92
Don't let your feet burn in that crucial sun and sand.
6. Beach Towel - H&M Beach Towel - $20
It may get sandy by the end of the day but bring a towel to lay one while you are tanning and drying off!
7. Beach Bag - Straw Studios Structured Dome Tote - $59
Keep most of your essentials in this bag and you should not have to worry about holding it all with just two hands.
When you are tanning or just beach bumming, bring an ipod or any music playing device with headphones and listen to some good music...like the Arctic Monkeys!
9. Book - The Maze Runner - $9
If you are not in the mood for some music, bring a book. It is always fun to read!
10. Sunscreen - Benefit Dream Screen - $32
Do not let yourself get burnt when you go out. It is never fun! Stay safe with some sun screen!
11. Sunglasses - River Island Sunglasses - $20
Tired of squinting? Bring sunglasses and you should no longer squint, yay!
12. Hat - Monsoon Lurex Braid Floppy Hat - $37
If you don't have an umbrella, bring a floppy hat. It will give you some shade!
13. Lip Balm - EOS Summer Fruit Lip Blam - $4
Your lips can get sun burnt too, bring some lip balm that has spf in it!
I hope you enjoyed!
- xo fashionbyhayley -