Monday, June 24, 2013

Magazine Monday: Top Summer Swim Tops

Summer is finally here and I am bringing you my favorite summer swim tops! Some bathing suits are very over priced but I am focusing more on the top design more than the brand. There were a lot of tops out there but here is what made it to my top five:


1. Sophie Floral Print, threadsence, $135
2. Rip Curl Moana, pacsun, $47
3. Fringed Bandeau, h&m, $17
4. Tie-Dye Bandeau, forever 21, $10
5. Flower Power, urban outfitters, $42

To add, I do love the colors in each of these bathing suits. The first top is very girly and great for girls who do not want to show a lot. The second top is very fashionable and can make a great statement. The third top that is from h&m is very stylish and unique with the fringe. The fourth top is very in for this summer because of the neon colors. The final top is very feminine and a great design to show off your body. I hope you have enjoyed today's post, have a great week!

♡ Fashionbyhayley
Twitter/IG: @fashionbyhayley
www.facebook.com/fashionbyhayley
www.youtube.com/fashionbyhayley

No comments:

Post a Comment