Friday, June 14, 2013

Friday Friday Friday!

Hey girlies! It is finally Friday! Here are my faves!


Currently obsessing: Forever The Sickest Kids
I cannot wait to see this band at Warped Tour! Are you a fan of FTSK? Let me know down below!


Currently snacking: Oreos & Milk
mmm! I know everyone loves Oreos. If not, you are not human!


Currently sleeping on: LC Tea Party Bedding Coordinates.
So adorable and I will definitely pick this bedding up! So girly and cute!



Currently surfing: poshmark
You are definitely missing out if you haven't heard of this website. Poshmark is a way to sell your clothes online! You are basically shopping in closets! You can also find amazing deals on cute clothing!



Currently eating: Chicken & Dumplings
My sister recently made this meal for me and it was beyond delicious! But I also do love any kind of chicken soup!


I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I will talk to you Monday! See ya!



♡ Fashionbyhayley
Twitter/IG: @fashionbyhayley
www.facebook.com/fashionbyhayley
www.youtube.com/fashionbyhayley  

photo: highlightmagazine | waitingforthekarmatruck | kohls | thefashionfoot | bloatalrecall

No comments:

Post a Comment