Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Quick Tip Tuesday!

Hello everyone! For the people who are not my viewers on YouTube, here is a tip for today!

So you have bought a new pair of shoes and they are very uncomfortable for the first few days as you might know. Why not break them in within 5 minutes? Here is how you do it!




Lets begin with what you will need:

  • Hair Dryer
  • Pair of thick socks (or more than one pair)
  • New Shoes
Now let's get started!

STEP ONE:
Begin putting your socks on. In this photo, I am doubling my socks because I am only doing one shoe for now.


STEP TWO:
Now place your foot into your shoe. Make sure your foot is nice and snug.


STEP THREE:
Set your hair dryer to High & Hot.


STEP FOUR:
Begin blow drying your shoe. Make sure you are moving your foot around and bending it. Do this for about five minutes.



 STEP FIVE:
Remove your shoe and bend it back and forth. But be careful, the shoe may still be hot.



STEP SIX:
Now put your shoes back on and keep them on until they are finished cooling.

I hope my tip for today has helped you! I know this was a life saver.
The idea came from www.coffeelightandsweet.com and I wanted to share this awesome tip with all of you.

♡ Fashionbyhayley
Twitter/IG: @fashionbyhayley
www.facebook.com/fashionbyhayley
www.youtube.com/fashionbyhayley

No comments:

Post a Comment