Friday, June 21, 2013

Friday Loves!

A little late on Friday Faves but I've been very busy this past week! Anyways, here are my favorites for this week.
  
Currently wearing: Cat Eyes
I love these sunglasses because they are so girly and makes your outfit look retro!
Very great for this summer!




Currently eating: Spaghetti w/ Bacon
 My mother makes the best spaghetti with bacon.
It's so different and tastes' so much better than beef!



Currently using: EOS
I just tried out this chapstick and it is amazing. It feels very smooth and it cools down my lips quickly. It is on the pricey side but not only does it work great but the product is also very cute!




Currently walking in: White Converse
Converse are a great way to make you look very stylish. They also help your outfit look retro.
Not to mention, these white converse match any outfit. They are also very comfortable!



Currently obsessing: Glade Somethin Sweet Candle
I've recently grabbed the new Glade Somethin Sweet. It smells so delicious and it is a fantastic candle for the summer!


Well those are my top 5 favorites for this season! Happy first day of summer!

♡ Fashionbyhayley
Twitter/IG: @fashionbyhayley
www.facebook.com/fashionbyhayley
www.youtube.com/fashionbyhayley

photo: ebay | cassiecraves | ebay.co | amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment