Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Update!

I know I haven't been posting a lot but here is a quick update on what I have been up to and what sites I am using!


I have not posted since the VMA's but here is a little catchup of what I've been doing. I haven't even made YouTube videos because I have been extremely busy with my two classes: history of photography and history of graphic design. I have to study every night. I'm not trying to make up an excuses because I really do love writing on this blog and giving out advice. From now on, I am going to plan out a whole weeks worth of posts so I am not disappointing anyone.
I also have now gotten a job which is awesome! Hopefully, being out of the house will spark blog post ideas. Expect great new ideas and posts from FashionByHayley! Cannot wait to keep going forward on this adventure!



Current Video:


Websites:

Facebook - facebook.com/fashionbyhayley
YouTube - youtube.com/fashionbyhayley
Askfm - ask.fm/fashionbyhayley
Tumblr - style-lush.tumblr.com
Beautylish - beautylish.com/fashionbyhayley
Pinterest - pinterest.com/fashionbyhayley
Instagram & Twitter: @fashionbyhayley

Not used frequently:
Lockerz - lockerz.com/u/fashionbyhayley
Polyvore - fashion-melody.polyvore.com
Lookbook - lookbook.nu/fashionbyhayley
BestTrendsForever - besttrendsforever.com/wardrobe/closet/fashionbyhayley
Google+ - plus.google.com/117050557745924099784/posts

No comments:

Post a Comment