Friday, October 18, 2013

Friday Favorites | 10.18.13

Hello everyone! It's Friday already?! Wow! Here are my favorites!


Currently smelling: Pumpkin Spice Mainstay Candle

My sister has this candle lit all of the time and it really helps you get into season...and also makes you want a slice of pumpkin pie, YUM!


Currently designing: Magazine Word Cut Outs

This photo is of my room and this idea originated from Tumblr. It's very unique, adorable, and just awesome! There's nothing hard about this project. All you need is scissors, a magazine, and a quote.


Currently styling: Flannels

I am absolutely in love with this trend. I want to buy so many, every single color!
Plaid is the perfect fall pattern to go with! No doubt!


Currently Reading: Seventeen Magazine

Ever since I found out I could borrow magazines from the library, I started reading Seventeen.
The fashion, the stories, the advice, the products! I love it all and it's super helpful to get in the "in."


Song of the week: Dead & Buried - A Day To Remember

Have a great weekend!

Fashionbyhayley 
Twitter/IG: @fashionbyhayley 
www.facebook.com/fashionbyhayley 
www.youtube.com/fashionbyhayley

No comments:

Post a Comment