Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Quick Tip Tuesday: On-the-go bang wash

There are days when our bangs look really greasy and gross. I get these days a lot but I have found a quick solution that literally only takes five minutes! Yes, you can use dry shampoo but my hair feels nasty and powdery. I just don't like any of those products. I decided to stick my head under the faucet but just my bangs only. I soak the bangs starting from the top and then take a small dab of shampoo on my hangs and then just do the normal and wash. Then if I feel like blowdrying my bangs, I do so but usually I let them air dry. 

Let's begin with what you will need
  • Shampoo
  • Sink
  • Hair Dryer (optional)
  • Brush
  • Comb
  • Hair Ties



Step one
Begin putting your hair up so it doesn't get in the way and become wet.



Step two
Adjust the faucet to a comfortable temperature.



Step three
Stick your bangs under the water to get them wet.



Step four
Squeeze a small amount of shampoo on your fingers and begin to wash your hair. Then rinse it out when finished.



Step five
Take your comb and brush out your bangs to where you feel like they look nice.



Step six
This part is optional, i usually let my bangs air dry but if you blow dry your hair, take the comb and brush the bangs out.



Step seven
Then after a few seconds, I then take my bigger brush and brush my bangs to where they are comfortable and nice.



Step eight
Next, I take my hair out of the ponytail and brush it out and part it.



And you are done. Your bangs look and feel clean within five minutes!


Hope you enjoyed today's tip. Let me know if you found it helpful!

Fashionbyhayley 
Twitter/IG: @fashionbyhayley 
www.facebook.com/fashionbyhayley 
www.youtube.com/fashionbyhayley

No comments:

Post a Comment