Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday Favorites - 2.22.13

Hey everyone! Back with another Friday Favorites! Hope you enjoy :)

Favorite Chocolate
DeBrand Chocolate is by far amazing. My favorite of theirs is the Deluxe Nut! YUM!

Favorite Chips
I've been obsessing over these chips lately!

Favorite Winter Item
I have yet to get an infinity scarf because they're so hard to find! I think they are totally cute though!

Favorite Song
I've been obsessing over this song since it has came out. If you dislike hard music, don't listen lol

Favorite Video
Harlem Shake is so in right now, but this video is by far the best Harlem Shake!

xoxo, fashionbyhayley

www.twitter.com/fashionbyhayley
www.style-lush.tumblr.com
www.facebook.com/fashionbyhayley
Instagram: @fashionbyhayley @haileyjeanpones
VLOG Channel: www.youtube.com/haileyjeanpones




No comments:

Post a Comment