Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday Favorites - 2.15.13

Not going to lie, this idea is originally from Lauren Conrad's Website. I thought it was fun so I decided to do the same. I may change it up, I'm not sure yet but I love the idea!
If you do not know what Friday Favorites are, let me explain. Every Friday, I will post 5 of my current favorites. Thats it! Enjoy!


Currently wathing: Sam Pepper
I thought it was hilarious & I just love Sam Pepper.


Currently eating: Andy Capp's
I've been addicted to this snack this week. They are delicious!!


Favorite OOTD
This outfit is from my new video "Style Stealer | Alexa Chung" I just love the look!!

Favorite Song:
Currently listening to: Don't You Worry Child by Swedish House Mafia
I ignored this song until now. I don't know why I disliked it awhile ago but now I like it!


Currently wearing: Booties
Love these cute booties from H&M!



xoxo, fashionbyhayley

www.twitter.com/fashionbyhayley
www.style-lush.tumblr.com
www.facebook.com/fashionbyhayley
Instagram: @fashionbyhayley @haileyjeanpones
VLOG Channel: www.youtube.com/haileyjeanpones

photo: amazon | h&m

No comments:

Post a Comment