Friday, March 1, 2013

Friday Faves - 3.1.13

Hello! Sorry I am a little late on my friday faves today! Here they are:

xoxo, fashionbyhayley



Currently watching: The Walking Dead
I've recently started watching The Walking Dead and It's pretty amazing. Season 3 here i come!



Currently doing: sleeping
I just love sleeping! Who doesn't?



Currently listening to: Bring Me The Horizon - Sempiternal
The album was leaked and released and let me say, it's pretty awesome and different!



Currently loving: Army Look
Loving the army look lately. Are you?



Currently drinking: Gatorade, Thirst Quencher
I've constantly been drinking gatorade. It's addicting and delicious!

www.twitter.com/fashionbyhayley
www.style-lush.tumblr.com
www.facebook.com/fashionbyhayley
Instagram: @fashionbyhayley @haileyjeanpones
VLOG Channel: www.youtube.com/haileyjeanpones




No comments:

Post a Comment