Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Hello!

Welcome to Fashion By Hayley!

First off, I will introduce myself. My name is Hayley Moore, I am 18 years old and I live in Indiana, bleh! I am currently studying photography in college and I wish to study fashion as well in my future.

I started to begin an interest in fashion when I was a freshmen in high school. Then once senior year rolled around, I created Fashion By Hayley. First, I started making youtube videos for Fashion By Hayley. Then I decided I should make a blog which consists of styles I like and other fashion stuff. You know how tumblr works! Haha! Anyways, I started to gain a lot of followers on there. I then thought it was a good idea to create a Facebook page to branch out my "company" or whatever it is. I have no idea what to call Fashion By Hayley. It is constantly growing into many different things. A few months ago I started my own online magazine which gives out advice, style stealers, red carpet events, and more. I thought it was a cute and fun idea and so did many others. Then just two months ago, I decided I wanted to start my own clothing line. I haven't gotten to the creating clothes and all yet. I still need to invest in a sewing machine! Anyways, eventually I will start making clothes! Who knows what else is to come for Fashion By Hayley but I'm sure it will be fun and amazing!

I will be posting reviews, DIY's, advice, and more on this website!
I hope you enjoy what is to come!
Don't forget to subscribe, like & follow:

www.youtube.com/fashionbyhayley
www.facebook.com/fashionbyhayley
Instagram/Twitter: @fashionbyhayley

xoxo,

Fashion By Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment