Sunday, July 5, 2015

JULY 4TH LOOKS, FOOD + DRINKS

Happy 4th of July to everyone! I hope you enjoyed this fun video! If you tried any of these DIYs, send me a photo on twitter or tag me on instagram! I WANNA SEE THEM! :) My favorite was probably the drink, it was pretty delicious! Let me know what you did on July 4th!! I went out on the lake and watched the fireworks!

♡If you thought this video was helpful or you just loved it, make sure you like it, share it, and favorite it♡ 4th of july, fourth of july, holiday, july 4, july outfit, 4th recipes, 4th dessert, 4th fireworks, july, happy 4th of july, july 4th outfits, diy, do it yourself, custom tshirt

If you wanna follow me around on my cool adventures, be sure to subscribe to my vlogging channel: youtube.com/thehayleysofar

Have a boomin day :)

Subscribe: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=fashionbyhayley

www.youtube.com/fashionbyhayley

For business inquiries only: fashionbyhayley@gmail.com

Music Credit: Firework - Katy Perry, Fourth of July - Fall Out Boy, National Anthem - Lana Del Rey
The Night is Still Young - Nicki Minaj, Made in the USA - Demi Lovato, Party in the USA - Miley Cyrus, Robin Schulz - Sun Goes Down feat. Jasmine Thompson
Edited With: Final Cut Pro
Filmed With: Canon 70D

No comments:

Post a Comment