Tuesday, June 2, 2015

3 Spring Looks


♡If you thought this video was helpful or you just loved it, make sure you like it, share it, and favorite it♡ spring, 2015, 2015 spring lookbook, 2015 spring looks, summer, floral, flowers, floral outfits, flower outfits, converse, styling converse, styling denim vest, denim vest, ariana grande, one last time, jason derulo, want to want me, remix, ellie goulding, love me like you do

Well hello there! I am back at making videos! I hope you are excited! I decided to showcase three of my spring looks for 2015. I wanted to do more but didn't wanna make this video too long so if you want another spring lookbook, let me know. But...its almost summer so a summer lookbook?! I hope you think my looks are rad and if not let me know what i did wrong! :)

If you wanna follow me around on my cool adventures, be sure to subscribe to my vlogging channel: youtube.com/thehayleysofar

Leave me a comment telling me what you're most excited for this summer!

Have a good day :)

Subscribe: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=fashionbyhayley

• • • MORE LOOKS • • •

FALL ESSENTIALS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnNL8ua2VPA

10 STEPS TO FALL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36TFA_0hnmI

BACK TO SCHOOL LOOKS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4jhvcuPc7c

Outfit 1
top: goodwill
vest: forever 21 - www.forever21.com
necklace: h&m - www.hm.com
shoes: kohls - www.kohls.com
skirt: forever 21

Outfit 2
Top: forever 21
Bottoms: old shorts, i think kohls lol
shoes: JCP

Outfit 3
Top: Forever 21
Bottoms: forever 21

I am just a walking mannequin for forever 21 huh lol

www.youtube.com/fashionbyhayley

For business inquiries only: fashionbyhayley@gmail.com

Music Credit: Ariana Grande - One Last Time (Henry Land Remix)
Jason Derulo - Want To Want Me (Kian Sang Remix)
Love Me Like You - Ellie Goulding Do (remix)
Edited With: Final Cut Pro
Filmed With: Canon 60D


outfit, fashion trends, fashion ideas, cute outfit, in style, looks, haute, fashion, style, fashion advice, fashion style tips, fashion tip, fashion tips for women, fashion tips for girls, fashion looks, fashion forum, stylish outfit ideas, fashionbyhayley, hayley, moore, haileyjeanpones

No comments:

Post a Comment