Sunday, May 31, 2015

My Favorite Look

I  have many inspirations. Lauren Conrad, Acacia Brinley, Jenn Im and more. My outfits are basically them all squished together. Lately, I have been loving the simple and relaxed look. It is not only easy to wear and pull off but it is extremely laid back and adorable. Take a look!


Stripes are super adorable and so are crop tops, especially for the summer! This top goes nicely with the boyfriend pants and converse, adding a chic yet laid back look. 

These are a trend that are in as of now. They are very tumblr-y i would say. Showing a chilled look! Not too hot and not too cold for this summer. They nicely go with the shoes because converse are super chill as well!

Shoes: Low-Top Converse - $50
Who doesn't like rocking those white converse? They go with everything if you wanna look laid back! 

Sunglasses: Ray-Bans - $190
Don't forget your classic sunglasses, it might get sunny outside!

Adding a POP to your look. Looking stylish and classy with the classic red lipstick...just like taylor swift eh?

To add contrast to your look, wear a bright color with the red lipstick. It'll make you feel fabulous I am sure!

Hope you enjoyed my look I have created. I had fun putting it together! 

- xo fashionbyhayley - 

No comments:

Post a Comment