Friday, August 23, 2013

Friday Favorites!

I have been lagging with my posts but I will try to keep up again! Here are my favorites for this week!


Currently doing: longboarding.
I do this activity once or twice a day. It is seriously addicting and so much fun! It's a great way to just get away and listen to music and feel "free."

Currently eating: Chocolate Glazed Donut Holes.
I have found my new addiction for this week and probably the next few weeks. They are beyond delicious. My favorite donut in general! Yum!


Currently loving: They're Real Mascara by benefit.I received this product for my birthday form Sephora. It is by far the best mascara ever! Review?



Currently adoring: ClothesEncounters.
I love Jenn! She is so fashionable, sweet, and just awesome! Her videos bring a lot of inspiration to my style and you should definitely subscribe to her channel! Her style is one of the best!



Currently wearing: Matte Nail Polish.
I decided to pick up a matte top coat and I do not regret it! I have the NYC brand. I honestly don't think what brand you purchase matters. It all does the same. This finish makes your nails really awesome looking and I definitely recommend trying it out!

SONG OF THE WEEK:
Hope - We Came As Romans

♡ Fashionbyhayley 
Twitter/IG:@fashionbyhayley 
www.facebook.com/fashionbyhayley 
www.youtube.com/fashionbyhayley

photo: favim | tastykitchen | divadebbi | amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment