Thursday, May 30, 2013

Top 9 fashion stores I shop at

It may be hard to find great quality and affordable fashion. But I am giving you my top nine favorite places to shop at that won't hurt your pocket! Counting down to my favorite stores to shop at, here is number 9!

 

9. Wetseal. I like this store. It is very affordable but the damper is the quality in their clothes. I typically buy some of my shoes from this store because they are cute and the quality is pretty great! Wetseal is a knock-off of Forever 21 unfortunately. But they do have very "in-style" clothing!

Rating:
Quality: D
Pricing: A
Style: B



8. Pacsun. I am in LOVE with Pacsun. The only thing I dislike is how pricey their clothes are. Their clothing is very surfer chic and that is pretty much my style! It's pretty much to die for! They have a load of floral and cute unique patterns.

Rating:
Quality: A
Pricing: D
Style: A


7. American Eagle Outfitters. I barely shop here but I have been looking around at their store. I have realized they are catching up to Pacsun! Their clothing is adorable but sometimes can be very plain, but that is okay! Their pricing is similar to Pacsun but not as bad! I plan to shop here more often, especially for their shoes and accessories!

Rating:
Quality: A

Pricing: B
Style: B



6. JCPenny. JCP has somewhat of a selection of cute clothing but I typically go there for their adorable selection of shoes! A year ago I purchased a pair of combat boots and they are already fading and almost done for unfortunately. The clothing has great quality depending on the brand. JCP is a great affordable department store.
Rating:
Quality: A

Pricing: A
Style: B



5. Goodwill. Everyone can shop at the local goodwill! This place has the best offers with pricing of course! The quality can be varied though. If you really dig into their clothes, you can pick out great finds! A lot of people find this store "lame" but honestly, it's affordable and has awesome finds!

Rating:
Quality: B
Pricing: A
Style: B



4. Kohl's. I did not like Kohl's when I was younger because I was stuck on the malls' clothing stores. After a few shopping experiences at Kohl's, I fell in like. There are great deals and the quality is nice. The clothing style can be pretty girly but sometimes a little to "old" or "young" for my likings.

Rating:
Quality: A
Pricing: B
Style: B



3. Charlotte Russe. This store is very similar to Forever 21 and the pricing is a bit ridiculous but their style is amazing. If you feel like splurging a lot of cash, I suggest Charlotte Russe or Pacsun. Charlotte Russe also has a great selection of unique and cute styles of shoes. Their style is very chic and a little punk at times. I love it!

Rating:
Quality: A
Pricing: B
Style: A


2. Forever 21. I was in love with this store but I just got tired of their pricing. I of course shop their a lot but only for clothes and some accessories. Their silver and gold jewelry gets old and smelly very quickly. The rest of their products are very unique and can fit into anyone's style!

Rating:
Quality: A
Pricing: B
Style: A



 1. H&M. I just recently started shopping at H&M and I fell in love. Their pricing is amazing and so are their clothes. H&M also has a great variety of accessories that are very "in." There is not much I dislike about H&M. 

Rating:
Quality: A
Pricing: A
Style: A


I hope you enjoyed my top 9 stores to shop at and I also hope I helped with where to get great finds for a great price and/or quality.

What are YOUR favorite stores to shop at?

♡ Fashionbyhayley
Twitter/IG: @fashionbyhayley
www.facebook.com/fashionbyhayley
www.youtube.com/fashionbyhayley



No comments:

Post a Comment