Friday, May 31, 2013

Friday Faves!

Hey! It's finally Friday! Here are some of my favorites for this week!



Currently wearing: Floral cap

I love floral and I decided to pick up this $8 hat from Charlotte Russe. It was perfect for the summer and made my look more laid back as well.

Currently playing: Candy Crush

Seriously addicting. What else can I say?


Currently listening to: Low by Sleeping with Sirens

The new album isn't too great but this is one of the good songs off the CD. Very upbeat and catchy.

Currently watching: Mean Girls

It's a class these days. I can quote the whole movie, it's seriously hilarious!


Currently adoring: Austin Carlile quote

This man is a hero to others and I.

That is all for Friday Favorites! Hope you enjoyed! 
What are your faves for this week?

♡ Fashionbyhayley
Twitter/IG: @fashionbyhayley
www.facebook.com/fashionbyhayley
www.youtube.com/fashionbyhayley

photo: wanelo | itunes | imdb | msmetalhead76.tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment