Thursday, February 13, 2014

Stay-home Valentines Day Looks


♡If you thought this video was helpful or you just loved it, make sure you like it, share it, and favorite it♡ valentines day, valentine, lookbook, looks, stay home, when is valentine day, valentine day movie, valentines day activities

Hey! I know what you're thinking, FINALLY A NEW VIDEO! I wanted to share with you some stay home outfits of mine. If you are lonely on valentines day, just know you always have music, netflix, and the internet! I chose cuddly and warm outfits!

Leave me a comment telling me what you're doing this Valentines Day!

Have a lovely day!

• • • WORN CLOTHES • • •

O U T F I T #1
Top: PTV Concert - http://ptvmerch.com/
Bottoms: H&M - www.hm.com

O U T F I T #2
Top: Hot Topic - www.hottopic.com
Flannel: Goodwill

O U T F I T #3
Top: Aeropostle - www.aeropostale.com

For business inquiries only: fashionbyhayley@gmail.com

Music Credit: 01 April 24
Edited With: Final Cut Pro
Filmed With: Canon 60D


outfit, fashion trends, fashion ideas, cute ought, in style, looks, haute, fashion, style, fashion advice, fashion style tips, fashion tip, fashion tips for women, fashion tips for girls, fashion looks, fashion forum, stylish outfit ideas, fashionbyhayley, hayley, moore, haileyjeanpones

No comments:

Post a Comment