Friday, February 21, 2014

Friday Favorites: 02.21.14

It's Friday! I wanted to share with you a few of my favorites for this week


Favorite City: Chicago
I recently took a trip to Chicago and I remembered how much I loved it! The walking is great but everyone seems so depressed! When I was looking for pizza near the House Of Blues, it took me an hour. Decided to eat somewhere else unfortunately. My GPS also stopped working which was unfortunate. Definitely need to move to the city though.


Favorite Fashionista: Jenn Im
I watch her videos all of the time on YouTube. I love her style and personality. She loves taking risks and that's another trait I love about her. To watch her videos, visit www.youtube.com/user/clothesencounters



Favorite Clothing Piece: Pullovers
Pullovers are super warm and fashionable. They are great for the spring especially. Throw on one along with a pair of cute boots, floral leggings and you are looking stylish and feeling warm!



Favorite Facial Treatment: Epice Purifying Exfoliant
I have recently recieved this item in my Ipsy bag from January. I have been using it since. This product makes me face feel incredibly smooth and the smell is fantastic. So fantastic, I want to just eat it! haha To subscribe to Ipsy, visit here!



Song of the week: Part of Me by Neck Deep



(Photo Credit: sccgo | imjennim | forever 21 | thatwinsomegirl)

 Fashionbyhayley 
Twitter/IG: @fashionbyhayley 
www.facebook.com/fashionbyhayley 
www.youtube.com/fashionbyhayley








No comments:

Post a Comment