Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Positive Valentine's Day Ideas!



























Hey!

Valentine's Day is this Sunday and some of you are dreading it while some of you are excited! I already have my whole day planned out with my lovely boyfriend Matthew. Would not want to spoil it of course, so i will keep you updated afterwards! In this post, I am going to show you activities you can do and clothes that will give that perfect look for this holiday!

What to wear?!


Ahh! Your partner is coming over and you dont know what to wear last minute? It always helps to plan a day before on what you want to wear. I chose this outfit in the photo below.


  • Red Dress from Forever 21. It has the perfect color for the holiday and is really snug so it shows off your curves for your loved one.
  • Gold Necklace. This necklace is also from Forever 21. It gives the perfect statement look and makes your outfit come together as a whole.
  • Gray Cardigan. Now there are many options you can do to keep your arms warm, i chose my gray cardigan to give my look a snuggled feel.
  • Black Heeled Ankle Boots. Make your outfit look somewhat dressy but also comfortable with a pair of ankle boots that have a thick heel so it is not killing your feet by the end of the date!

































Planning on staying inside? Here is a nice cozy outfit that you can try!

  • Kissy Sweater. This sweater is super warm and cuddly if youre alone or with your loved one. 
  • Gray Sweats. These are one of my favorite pairs of sweatpants from Target, they are so warm and soft.
  • Another item i got from Target were these cute polka dotted socks. They are super fuzzy and keep my cold feet warm!







Things to do!


Being alone on Valentine's Day can be quite annoying, trust me i have been there. Here are a few activities that can keep you occupied!

  • Cuddle with your furry friend! I have a cat (show in photo below) and her name is Zelda. She isn't the cuddly friend but she still likes to play and have some fun!
  • Listen to music! When i say listen to music, listen to happy songs! Not sad ones! Let me know if you are interested in a playlist for Valentine's Day and I can attach one to this post or maybe the next post!
  • Play video games
  • Take up your favorite hobby. Draw, take photos, design, etc
  • Eat tons of chocolate and ice cream
  • Watch movies
  • Play Jelly Crush
  • Go for a walk/run


I hope all of you have a wonderful Valentine's Day! Let me know what you plan on doing!!

Hayley xo

No comments:

Post a Comment