Ways to POP this winter is to wear outrageous and gorgeous patterns! I have picked out a few bold patterns for example! From floral to aztec, you are looking awesome and out there!
1. Voyage Jumpsuit, Threadsence, $44
2. Floral Boots, H&M, $35.45
3. Watercolor Floral Top, Forever 21, $19.80
4. Dolphinography Leggings, Tillys, 29.99
Cuts are also in because of how unique the piece looks and because of what it can make your shape look like! Here are examples of some cute cuts!
1. Juliet Dress, Pacsun, $19.99
2. Twisted Sunflower Cutout Dress, Pacsun, Currently Sold out
3. Chiffon Dress, H&M, $34.95
4. Risky Cutout Top, Threadsence, $48
Metallic is back! Metallics are a great way to look bold and in for this season! The color also can compliment any skin tone. Especially those pale legs and arms during the winter.
1. Metallica Mesh Oxford Flats, Pacsun, $12.49
2. Glimmer Skirt, Threadsence, $54.50
3. Blame It On Bogie Dress, Pacsun, $80
4. May Sequinned Top, Thread Sence, $158
Here are a mixture of prints, colors, and cuts! Way to look fashionable by using each one of the "in" items.
1. Luxe Metallic Crop Top, Forever 21, $17.80
2. Leopard Bodycon Dress, Forever 21, $15.80
3. Geo Darling Cut Out Crop Top, Forever 21, $6.80