Friday, November 29, 2013

Black Friday!

Eek! It's Black Friday! I have never gone out during this time...well, I have to work during this time which is oodles of fun right? Since I cannot go shopping, why not help you out with guiding you through which places have great deals! I prefer doing my Black Friday shopping online because it's not as hectic and stressful! You can actually enjoy yourself a bit!




FOREVER 21

If you haven't noticed, Forever 21 is one of my favorite places to shop at! Here are some items that are on sale that I love!




2. Edgy Perforated Crop Top, 9.99
4. Striking Open-Front Maxi Skirt, 9.99
5. Chiffon Cross High-Low Top, 9.99




GLAMOUR KILLS

I do love Glamour Kills but they are so expensive. Their Black Friday deal is alright but if you are willing to splurge, go for GK because their quality is on point!


2. Hearts of Love Sweat Top, 44.99
3. Young Love Zip Up, 49.99



H&M

Great deals at this store! They aren't even that expensive in the first place! But hurry because it's only until supplies last!


1. Ballet Flats, 9.95
2. Slim Regular Jeans, 9.95
3. Knitted Tube Scarf, 4.95
4. Chunky-knit Scarf, 4.95


Be safe and happy shopping!

Fashionbyhayley 
Twitter/IG: @fashionbyhayley 
www.facebook.com/fashionbyhayley 
www.youtube.com/fashionbyhayley


No comments:

Post a Comment